Texting is so effective as a marketing tool because it’s the number one use of a mobile device, and research has shown 97% of text messages are responded to within three minutes of delivery, and the other 3% within hours.
The best way for you to learn how to use our text marketing strategies and tools to take your business to new heights is to read our free book, Restaurant Success, which you can get by becoming a member for free.
If you’re already familiar with text (sms) marketing, you can test-drive our powerful system using your 50 FREE credits.
If you aren’t, let us share with you some of the benefits of our text system. You can use it to:
Capture your customers’ and prospects’ cell numbers, names, and birth dates automatically, so you can market to them monthly, weekly or even daily. When you have 500 or more Fan Club members that you can contact quickly and expensively (for as little as 1.1 cents per message), you can create cash on demand. Imagine eliminating your frustrating cash-flow problems once and for all.
Send a message to hundreds of customers as easily as to one person whether immediately or at a specified date and time in the future.
Send happy birthday wishes to your customers a certain number of days before their birthdays to build stronger relationships with them.
Confirm your customers’ reservations to minimize the number of no shows.
Have two-way chats with customers and prospects to provide them with exceptional service.
Get valuable feedback from them automatically.
Make it fun for customers to do business with you by offering contests.
Replace your paper loyalty program (if you have one) with an electronic system to encourage your customers to visit your place or order online more often. They can sign up by text or on a special webpage and check their points easily.
Make a QR (Quick Response) code that your prospects and customers can scan with their cell phones to get your contact details. It’s 2018, so replace your paper business cards with a virtual one that your customers can carry on their mobile phones.
Drive customers to your restaurant, bar, café, pub or online ordering system during slow periods.
Sell the ingredients before they expire to minimize your food wastage.
Which of these benefits do you want to gain?
How much extra profits do you think they can produce for you each month?
Imagine investing just $10-50 on our text-marketing tools per month to generate $100-500 or more in additional income.
You can find out for yourself how our text platform can take your business to new heights faster and cheaper than any of your current tools by test-driving it.
You’ll get 50 FREE texts and pay only $2 per month for a local, 10-digit number. After the first 30-day period and using your complimentary texts to market your business, if you aren’t happy with the results, tell us and…
You Will Receive A Full Refund!
As you can see, you have absolutely nothing to lose by test-driving our potent text marketing engine except for a little bit of time. Grab your free texts today while this offer is still available.
Again, if you want to learn about text, email and other out-of-the-box marketing techniques and systems in detail, get our free book, Restaurant Success, which shows you how to double your last year’s business within the next 12 months… while using the least amount of money and effort.